- Version 2019
- Download 0
- File Size 68.32 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 11, 2020
- Last Updated June 11, 2020
Schneider Electric - Canalis KSA 100-1000 A
Canalis KSA 100-1000 A
In decentralized distribution, evolving operating requirements and costs are integrated right from the start.
- The addition, relocation or replacement of load equipment can be carried out quickly, without de-energizing the supply trunking or shutting down operation.
- The cost of making such changes is greatly reduced: -
- loads are located close to supply points
- tap-off points are always available
- tap-units can be reused or new ones added quickly for load.
Schneider Electric – Canalis KSA 100-1000 A